Five Major Themes
- Theme One
- Theme Two
- Theme Three
- Theme Four
- Theme Five
Offerings & Fees
Contact / Ask Us
Map & Location
Ciovacco Capital Management, LLC is an independent money management firm based in Atlanta, Georgia. CCM helps individual investors, large & small, achieve improved investment results via research and globally diversified investment portfolios. Since we are a fee-based firm, our only objective is to help you protect and grow your assets. Our long-term, theme-oriented, buy-and-hold approach allows for portfolio rebalancing from time to time to adjust to new opportunities or changing market conditions.
Investing In A Flat World
"Planning for retirement involves making a lot of assumptions about the future. It's tough enough predicting what the economy and markets will do next quarter, let alone several decades from now. But there's one thing I can almost guarantee. The forces of globalization will continue to boost the importance of international markets, particularly emerging economic powers like China and India. Now is the time to make sure your retirement portfolio has a meaningful stake in these markets of the future." John Christy - Forbes
"It pays to be as broadly diversified as possible. You need a world portfolio." Jeremy Siegel, a finance professor at the Wharton School.
Reasons To Diversify
- India has become more open to foreign investment and as a result, built an increasingly important information technology (IT) industry. We have all read the articles about the IBMs of the world shipping IT jobs to India.
- Several countries including China, Vietnam, Cambodia, & North Korea are slowly starting to leave totalitarian rule as they become more open to capitalistic ways. The rule of law is slowly displacing the absolute power of the state in these countries.
- The fall of communism has reduced pressures between the China and Russia.
- China's increasingly affluent population of 1.2 billion is moving to become the largest consumers in the world for both goods and services.
- The entire region is experiencing a more favorable social and political environment which should continue to foster growth and investment opportunities.
- Chinese people have a much higher savings rate than their U.S. counterparts. This capital could be used to fuel a rise in local stock prices.
According to U.S. Global Investors:
What Is The "Flat World?"
- China's 1.2 billion people, the greatest population of any country on earth, have the potential to be the world's largest consumer market. A growing middle class, with a high rate of savings, is investing in China's dynamic new private sector and its stock market.
- With dramatic growth rates over the past decade, two to three times those of the U.S. and Europe, China's awakening capitalism offers investors opportunity for extraordinary capital returns.
- Now that the Chinese have witnessed the powerful images of Western wealth, the tide of change is unlikely to be turned back. The millions of Chinese that have been exposed to an affluent lifestyle are eager educate themselves and work hard to be able to take part in it.
- It is estimated that more than 270 million Chinese have risen above the absolute poverty line in recent years.
Articles-OR- GO TO Dollar Page
GO TO Theme Dollar Page
Charts from Yahoo! Finance.